Welcome to Pediatric Associates of Cincinnati
Update July 10, 2015
Due to increased business demands we are looking for the following:
- Part Time RN to work 1-2 days a week and Saturday mornings. Primary responsibilities include phone triage, administration of immunizations, and blood draws. Pediatric experience is desired. Office does have EMR, so some computer skills are required.
- Full time certified Medical Assistant and/or Medical Receptionist. This would include 4-5 days a week, and some Saturday mornings. Pediatric experience is needed if applying as a medical assistant. If applying as medical receptionist only, pediatric experience not required. May be asked to cross train to both jobs when needed. Office does have Electronic Medical Records so some computer skills are required.
If interested in either position above, please call the office for further details, or fax or email a resume to Sandy Nardini: email@example.com, or 513-791-2561
Back to School
For most students summer is almost over, so do not forget to schedule those back to school physicals ASAP, August appointments are booking up fast!
With the start of school approaching we also start to think about FLU VACCINE! I know it seems early, but we expect our flu vaccine to start arriving next month, and will start administering it as early as September! As usual you will need to call to make an appointment with a nurse to receive your flu vaccine, so make a reminder on your calendar to call us to schedule your flu vaccine this fall!
Don't forget to check out our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/PediatricAssociatesCincinnati.
The Pediatricians and Staff at Pediatric Associates of Cincinnati are dedicated to the growth, development and well being of children and adolescents. Our primary goal is to provide your child with superior medical care and assure a long and pleasant relationship between your family and ours.
Pediatric Associates of Cincinnati was established more than 60 years ago in 1946, and has been located in Blue Ash since 1988. Ensuring good rapport between the doctor, parents, and patients is the cornerstone of our practice philosophy and the reason why families come from throughout the Greater Cincinnati area to our office to receive their pediatric care.
We invite you to explore our site and learn more about our physicians, our philosophy, and most importantly how we can team up with your family to be as healthy as possible.
Why Choose Pediatric Associates of Cincinnati?
- We put your child first
- Board Certified Physicians
- Same-Day Sick and Urgent Appointments
- On-Call Doctors available for emergencies after office hours
- Convenient Saturday Hours
- Free Expectant Parent Appointments
- Friendly Staff